City Hall and all operations within City Hall will be closed beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 through April 3, 2020.
Citizens are encouraged to pay their water bills using one of the below methods:
- Online at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/andrewstx
- Utilizing the drop box located on the north side of City Hall
- Via U.S. Mail Service
- Phones will continue to be answered. City Hall's main number is (432) 523-4820
- For PERMITS and/or INSPECTIONS, please call Steven Gallier at (432) 266-8904
- For FIRE INSPECTIONS, please call Dreux Garrett at (432) 664-0482
- GARBAGE PICKUP will continue.
- LANDFILL Operations will be limited to the public from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday only.
- The RECYCLE CENTER will be temporarily closed.
- For WATER & SEWER EMERGENCIES, please call (432) 266-1550 or (432) 556-2870
- The WATER STATION has temporarily been closed.
Police and Animal Control Services
- The Police Station Lobby will be closed until April 3, 2020.
- ACCIDENT REPORTS are available at https://cris.dot.state.tx.us/publ.../Purchase/app/home/welcome
- POLICE REPORTS are available by phone (432) 523-5675.
- ANIMAL ADOPTIONS will resume April 6, 2020.
Municipal Court Closure
- All scheduled Andrews Municipal Court appearances including open court, jury trials and bench trials have been cancelled for the months of March and until April 10, 2020.
- You can reach Municipal Court at (432) 524-2791.