Report Electric Outage / Street Light Issues

Electrical Outages

Electrical Distribution Lines in and around Andrews are owned and maintained by Oncor.  All street lights in the City of Andrews are owned and operated by Oncor as well.  

To report any electrical outage, contact your electrical provider or go to 

Street Light Issue

To report any street lights issues, you may go to Oncor, click on "report street light issue", click on link to "report a street light issue".  It will bring up your current location. If you are reporting a street light at a different location, click "search" and type in the full address. A map showing the location of street lights will populate. Click on the location, select OK and follow the prompts to complete reporting.

You may also contact City Hall at 432/523-4820 and we will report it to Oncor for you.